Learn Self Defense From One of Japan's Top Bodyguards
Chiseikan Dojo Grand Opening Event:
“When in danger, how can you best protect yourself?”
Learn Practical Self Defense From One of Japan's Top Bodyguards
On April 3, 2021 as part of the grand opening of Nenshinryu Budo’s Chiseikan Dojo in Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, the CEO of one of Japan’s top security firms (specializing in security and the protection or important individuals) will hold one special seminar for elementary school students and one more for junior high, high school students and adults entitled “The art of self-defense techniques that anyone can use.” The maximum number of attendees for these two classes is limited to 12 participants each.
Almost every day there are news reports of sex-related crimes, random murders, street crime, and incidents targeting children and the elderly. Because of this, there is no telling when danger will strike. In this seminar, participants will be able to learn from one of Japan’s top security professionals what they need to do to escape when they are suddenly grabbed or attacked, the best way to escape from an attacker if they are targeted, and how to use a bag or backpack and its contents to defend themselves.
This event will be held on April 3, 2021 and includes two separate classes. The first class will be held for students enrolled in elementary schools in Kyoto from 13: 30 ~ 14: 30. The second class will be held for students enrolled in junior high & high schools in Kyoto as well as adults living in Kyoto from 15: 30 ~ 16: 30. Reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and will be closed as soon as the number of participants reaches the maximum. The participation fee is 2,500 yen for 1 person. Reservations are accepted only through our ticketing website, PEATIX. Click here to purchase tickets to this event.
In order to strictly protect the privacy of the lecturer, assistants and related parties, all photographs and recordings without permission or approval of the Director of Chiseikan Dojo are prohibited.
April 3rd Program Details
13:00: Doors Open
13 : 30 - 14 : 30: Self Defense for Elementary School Children Seminar
Capacity: 12 people (students enrolled in a Kyoto City elementary school)*
15 : 30 – 16:30 : 30: Self Defense for older children and adults
General (Kyoto City residents of Junior high school age and older) capacity: 12 people*
*Applications will be closed as soon as the quota is reached.
This event will be taught by the CEO of a Kanto-based company involved in overall crisis management and security (Specializing in the protection of important individuals).
To all participants
1. We would like you to learn self-defense under the same conditions as usual, so please come in your usual commuting clothes or everyday clothes. If you usually have a bag or bag, please bring that as well.
2. Children under elementary school age cannot enter the venue.
To all elementary school class participants
1. Items to bring: Please bring items that you normally bring when going to school (school bag, pencil case, ruler, shitajiki, notebooks, textbooks, pianica, etc.)
2. Parents can enter the dojo when their children attend the seminar, but to avoid crowding, only one parent per child is allowed to attend.
Terms of participation
• If you cannot participate due to unavoidable reasons and cancel, we will accept it up to 2 days before the event. In that case, the refund will be the amount obtained by subtracting the refund procedure fee of 340 yen from the participation fee (2,160 yen refund). Please note that no refund will be given if you cancel after that time or if you are absent without notice on the day of the event. In addition, if a substitute person participates, please be sure to complete the ticket transfer procedure through Peatix.
• Participation in the event will be decided on a first-come, first-served basis.
• If the name, age, phone number, etc. of the application are falsely declared, participation will be canceled.
• If the participant is under the age of 18, he / she will participate with the consent of his / her guardian.
• The event organizer is not responsible for any injuries or other accidents during the event. Also, if a participant injures another participant, etc., please resolve it between the parties.
• Events will be held even in rainy weather, but this is not the case in stormy weather such as typhoons. If the event is canceled at the discretion of the organizer due to stormy weather, etc., he will notify or contact you by the method decided by the organizer before the event start time.
• Those who participate in this event will be responsible for paying attention to their own health condition. Each participant confirms that they do not have heart disease or other illnesses. Participants agree to participate in the event at their own risk and are themselves fully responsible for any case of injury, illness, accident, loss, etc. during the event.
• Photographs, video recordings, and recordings with mobile phones, tablets, cameras, video cameras, etc. in the dojo are strictly prohibited. Those who cannot comply will be removed from the seminar. In such a case, no refund will be given.